Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Ouch

Great game! But ive gotta say... unlucky for not putting any ads on there. I dont really know much about it but this game is so popular im sure you wouldve made some good cash with like mochiads or something! No worries, amazing game :D

IncrediBots IncrediBots

WOW

That was pretty much amazing! It was so easy to do as well! Would you be able to put things like races and battles on it though? Just loading other people's bots seems to have so much more potential than just seeing them go.

The C word The C word

Lmao,... Wtf?!?!

That was surreal...
And is it just me or does this game make people confess their virginity in their reviews?

Newgrounds Pass Newgrounds Pass

Lol!

I loved the head spinny guy at the end! Cool game, and the last question made me wish that i didnt have the memory of a goldfish... I loved it, looking 4ward 2 the next one!

Backyard Buzzing Backyard Buzzing

Dude, nice game!

I loved the game, i played 4, like, 4 hours! I just read some of your comments n man, u rockd with that grammer mistake thing that some idiot said. Thanx for finding me another way of wasting my life, in the most fun way possible!

Invasion Tactical Defense Invasion Tactical Defense

Excellent!

I dont seewhy others are complaining, I love this game! I do agree that it needs some changes, like we were able to fire the turrets, but it works for me. If you could upgrade cannons it would defeinitly get my 10. But for now, heres an 8.

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

PLEASE!!!!

PEASE PLEASE PLEASE AT LEAST TELL US HOW TO GET THE PICTURE FROM THE SHOP!!!!!!!!

World Domination World Domination

Thank you!

You, sir, are a god through my eyes. Honestly, this game is so good that even I, blammer of unoriginal and boring games, must fall on my knees and shout "I am not worthy!" Thank you for this game.

SW: X-Wing Battle Game SW: X-Wing Battle Game

Very,very good

Brilliant! The scripting is fantastic!
However, the graphics are not as good.
At the monent I am looking for partnerwork,
I do graphics mainly, but also a small amount of scripting.
Would I be able to help with some graphics for this game?
I am star wars obsessed and the first 5 (blammed) movies I made were star wars!