Space tumor Space tumor

Woah

That was pretty damned inspiring. Yeah, the animation was a bit forced (like when he gave that guy an 'thumbs up' in the match) but your shots and directing really hit home. You ever think about directing movies?

School Madness School Madness

A real Shock

That, in my humble oppinion, was better than most of the madness movies, as it was longer, more dramatic, and more importantly, had a chainsaw, of which I have been waiting to see in krinkel's productions for ages. Sorry I gave it a low on sound, but my speakers are currently off. I hear nothing but my pulsiating heartbeat. I have to admit, upon seeing this first, I thought 'oh no! another crappy madness submission' But I was terribly wrong. Thank you for such an amazing movie.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Ouch

Great game! But ive gotta say... unlucky for not putting any ads on there. I dont really know much about it but this game is so popular im sure you wouldve made some good cash with like mochiads or something! No worries, amazing game :D

IncrediBots IncrediBots

WOW

That was pretty much amazing! It was so easy to do as well! Would you be able to put things like races and battles on it though? Just loading other people's bots seems to have so much more potential than just seeing them go.

The C word The C word

Lmao,... Wtf?!?!

That was surreal...
And is it just me or does this game make people confess their virginity in their reviews?